Meet Our Team
Martin LaRoche, M.S., PhD Scholar
Founder and CEO
Martin LaRoche is the Founder and CEO of the MVP Consulting Group. He has over 12 years of experience providing strategic planning, business development, performance improvement and behavioral healthcare management consulting services. Martin has led organizational assessments, planning, development and implementation of program development for ambulatory and behavior health systems nationally and internationally.
His background includes multi-system hospital administration, regulatory compliance, fiscal management, risk management, staff capacity building, and client experience optimization. Martin is currently pursuing a doctorate in Business Psychology with an emphasis on behavioral healthcare delivery.
To date, Martin has served as the lead consultant on over 35 accreditation surveys (various accreditation bodies and healthcare entities). In 2021, Martin led two client organizations through an AAAHC accreditation with zero deficiencies, and aided five behavioral health organizations through receiving initial accreditation.
Areas of Expertise:
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare (AAAHC)
- Community Care Licensing (CCL)
- Department of Social Services (DSS)
- Short Term Residential Therapeutic Programs (STRTPs/QRTPs)
- Regulatory compliance
- Healthcare organizational assessments (ambulatory, acute, and behavioral health)
- Environment of Care
- Health and Safety
- Quality Improvement and Management
- Healthcare Staffing Executive Search
Past Consulting Work:
- Development and deployment of one of the largest behavioral health programs for the Army National Guard in the state of Florida – and recognition as a statewide model (servicing 10,000+ service members) – in partnership with the Counter-drug Task Force in St. Augustine, FL and the National Guard Bureau
- Outsourced Strategic Planning and Business Development for a 2 hospital health system in Erin, Ontario – Strategic Planning and Business Development
- Numerous engagements for the provision of population health, utilization management and performance-based analytics for health plans (community mental health centers and correctional institutes)
- Numerous engagements for the provision of clinical workflow and care delivery redesign for primarily community clinics and hospitals to optimize available resources while minimizing risks and sentinel events
- Restructuring of a failing behavioral health organization providing performance improvement and development of policy and procedures leading to long term sustainability and positioning for success
- Quality Control and Risk Assessment for a behavioral health system in Orange County, CA (7 sites).
- Turn-Around Management
- Senior Executive Assessment
A graduate of Florida State University, Martin received his Bachelor’s in Psychology. Shortly after, Martin obtained a Master’s in Mental Health Counseling Health from Nova Southeastern University. Mr. LaRoche is currently in the process of obtaining a PhD in Business Psychology from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology.