MVP Consulting Group offers expert insight and analysis to healthcare facilities and medical practices facing challenges related to safety and compliance issues. We provide our services to office-based surgical centers, including all registered non-accredited facilities and facilities accredited by AAAHC, AAAASF, and Joint Commission.
Our consultation services are designed to suit your needs, whether your organization is new to AAAASF accreditation, you are new to your position in the accreditation process, or you want to brush up on your expertise for re-accreditation. We offer:
- Organizational Assessments: We conduct an organizational assessment to evaluate your current level of compliance with AAAASF standards, including policies and procedures, processes, training plans, human resources/credentialing files, physical plant features (infection control, facility layout, and environment, etc.). This baseline assessment provides a foundation for a customized action plan for AAAASF accreditation or re-accreditation.
- Education and Training: We provide customized education for your team on the interpretation of standards and how to apply them to practice. Our consultants meet with your team on an ongoing basis in preparation for the actual survey.
- Policy and Procedure Formation: We customize, author, and revise all of your organization’s policies/procedures and plans. Our team exhausts our extensive resource library of dashboards and plans.
- Mock Surveys and Tracers: Our mock survey simulates an AAAASF survey, providing your staff an opportunity to experience the survey process and gain experience and confidence prior to the actual survey. Our mock surveys include patient tracers and staff interviews. This service is ideal for organizations seeking re-accreditation or who have had a recent leadership change.
- Identification of Risk Management or Compliance Issues: During our engagements, our experts advise your organization of any potential risk and compliance issues. Our firm utilizes industry knowledge and best practices to advise your organization appropriately.
- Ongoing Compliance Management: After accreditation or reaccreditation is obtained, our firm partners with our client organizations to ensure healthcare compliance is maintained by providing remote or onsite educational support/audits, standard interpretation, and one-on-one coaching with compliance leaders. Reach out today and inquire about our Compliance Officer service.
Did we mention our team consists of AAAASF surveyors and highly experienced healthcare executives and nursing administrators? Contact us today to secure AAAASF consultation services.