Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare (AAAHC)
The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare (AAAHC) provides accreditation to organizations with an exclusive focus on ambulatory healthcare. Our AAAHC Consultation is an interactive, immersive process designed to help your organization prepare for your AAAHC survey while developing a deeper understanding of AAAHC Standards.
Whether your organization is new to AAAHC accreditation, you are new to your role in the accreditation process, or you simply want to polish your knowledge for re-accreditation, our consultation services are tailored specifically for you. The MVP Consulting Group provides:
- Organizational Assessments: For organizations seeking initial AAAHC accreditation, we conduct an organizational assessment to evaluate your current level of compliance with AAAHC standards. Our organizational assessment is used as a tool to evaluate your organization’s policies and procedures, processes, training plans, human resources/credentialing files, physical plant features (infection control, facilities, and environment, etc.). This baseline assessment provides a foundation for a customized action plan for AAAHC accreditation or re-accreditation.
- Education and Training: Our firm provides customized education for your team on the interpretation of standards and how to apply said standards to practice. Our consultants will meet with your team on an ongoing basis in preparation for the actual survey.
- Policy and Procedure Formation: Our firm will customize, author and revise all of your organization’s policies/procedures and plans. Our team will exhaust our extensive resource library of dashboards and plans.
- Mock Surveys and Tracers: Our mock survey simulates an AAAHC survey. This service provides your staff an opportunity to experience the survey process and gain first-hand experience and confidence, prior to the actual survey. Our mock surveys include patient tracers and staff interviews. This service is ideal for organizations seeking re-accreditation or had a recent leadership change.
- Identification of Risk Management or Compliance Issues: During our engagements, our experts will advise your organization of any potential risk and compliance issues. Our firm will utilize industry knowledge and best practices to advise your organization appropriately.
- Ongoing Compliance Management: After accreditation or re-accreditation is obtained, our work is not done. Our firm partners with our client organizations to ensure healthcare compliance is maintained by providing remote or onsite educational support/audits, standard interpretation, and one-on-one coaching with compliance leaders. Reach out today and inquire about our Compliance Officer service.
Who is Eligible for AAAHC Consultation Services?
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Office-Based Surgery Centers
- Surgical Recovery Centers
- Medicare Deemed Status Centers
- Primary Care Offices
- Health Plans
In 2022, the MVP Consulting Group aided the largest Federally Qualified Healthcare Center in the country, SAC Health, obtain AAAHC accreditation.