- Demonstrate a strong commitment to patient safety
- Standardize quality
- Maintain fiscal responsibility
- Promote services to patients
- Collaborate with other health care leaders
Established in 1980, AAAASF accredits thousands of facilities worldwide as the “Gold Standard in Accreditation” if they have met 100% of its high standards. Improving the quality of health care in outpatient facilities, the AAAASF accreditation assures the public that patent safety is the top priority.
Who can get AAAASF accreditation?
AAAASF assists in programs including outpatient surgical procedures, oral maxillofacial, rehabilitation, dental, outpatient physical therapy agencies and ambulatory surgery centers. The AAAASF accredits facilities worldwide that are seeking accreditation to represent a high level of attention to the details that make an ambulatory medical facility safer.
What could AAAASF accreditation do for Facilities and for Patients?
Earning the AAAASF accreditation represents that the facility is complying with 100% of the standards in all categories of AAAASF accreditation, which are:
- Medical Records
- Disaster Preparedness
- General Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Practices
to reflect their commitment to quality health care. Each accredited facility is re-evaluated annually to measure its commitment to meeting 100% of its high standards, and AAAASF’s requirements for facility directors, medical specialist certifications and staff credentials. Patients would be allowed to create a sense of trust that the facility they are using is prioritizing patient safety by knowing that AAAASF holds facilities to a high standard like:
- Holding outpatient and office-based facilities to hospital standards
- Requiring surgeons to be board certified and have hospital privileges for any procedure they perform
- Requiring the use of anesthesia professionals for deeper levels of anesthesia
- Requiring a safe and clean surgical environment that meets stringent standards
Are You a Provider Seeking to get AAAASF accreditation?
Here at MVP Consulting Group, we work with facilities to provide customized consultation that will benefit your organization to meet 100% of all requirements for accreditation. Our consulting services include:
- Policy and Procedure Review
- Strategic Planning
- On-site Training and Education
- Thorough Onsite Inspection and Evaluation
- HIPAA & OSHA Training
- Mock Surveys for Compliance
- And more
With over 50 years of combined experience, our consultants will guide you through the processes of initial accreditation or reaccreditation. Click here to learn more about our Ambulatory Accreditation services or call our office at (562) 400-7714.